If you did not know, I’m a big baseball enthusiast (Go Twins!). This yr I’m particularly excited for the reason that I have not a person but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The initial period of BlogBall started way back in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (so the league identify). We included a second league in 2009, and then a 3rd league in 2010. That turned out to be much too lots of, so we consolidated again to a single league and have been going solid ever due to the fact. Most of the administrators in BlogBall22 have been around due to the fact those early times. I’m grateful for their loyalty and commitment. They are an brilliant bunch of human beings and baseball lovers!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Good Difficulties, Jon Becker (last year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let’s Play Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Enthusiast, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This yr I assumed it may possibly be fun to try out a second league yet again. I started off achieving out to folks and… voila!
Rounding for House 22
- All 4 Shifts, Man Ryan
- Chad’s Outrageous Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Difficult Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Bit Outside the house, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Environmentally friendly Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Accomplishment, AJ Bianco
- Who Wants Trousers?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Would like Noise, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We really do not engage in for funds. Just bragging rights… You’re forewarned: I almost certainly will submit occasional updates in this article during the year.
Right now is Opening Day. Perform ball!