Very good early morning from Maine where fog and gentle rain are generating for a considerably less than ideal early morning. We have our previous Tinkergarten class of the season and we ended up hoping for some wonderful temperature. We are going to just have to don our rain gear and have fun in the rain. I hope that you have a exciting weekend where ever you are.
This 7 days I hosted the 1st assembly of my Educating Historical past With Know-how system. I will be internet hosting much more classes later in the summertime so maintain an eye out for bulletins about those. And if you want me to host a webinar or workshop for your school, please send me a observe at richardbyrne (at) freetech4lecturers.com.
These were being the week’s most preferred posts:
1. Two Strategies to Quickly Change Crafting Into Videos
2. How to Archive Google Classroom
3. Movies for Instructing and Studying About Memorial Day
4. Games for Students to Play to Improve Their Typing Capabilities
5. 5 Digital Tour Development Assignments for Students
6. How to Promptly Clear away and Replace Picture Backgrounds
7. Use Google Drive to Comment on PDFs, Images, and Video clips
I perform qualified advancement webinars during the year. I am going to host a absolutely free just one-hour webinar for any college or team that buys ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out just about every Sunday evening/ Monday early morning. It features my preferred suggestion of the week and the week’s most common posts from Free Know-how for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers seeing my limited tutorial movies on a huge array of academic technology equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Free Engineering for Academics Facebook page features new and aged posts from this web site all through the 7 days.
- If you are curious about my lifestyle exterior of education and learning, you can abide by me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it in other places, it has been made use of with no permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) get the job done incorporate Icons Each day and Everyday Dose. Highlighted picture captured by Richard Byrne.