When I pressed the Publish button on Roses are red, it capstoned a calendar year of semantics for me which spilled over into this 12 months.
In addition to my yearly record of conferences in Australia for digital educators, I used my cognitive surplus to a different 9 posts that dive further into the murky waters of this means.
- In Double defence I pondered the defensive benefit of so-called “capabilities of the potential”, when in Competencies of the existing I recognised their price for offense.
- In Wonderful and tiny I reshaped our pedagogical terminology.
- In Better Evaluation I proposed a new role for universities.
- In Space invaders I untangled conditions relating to the spacing influence, when in Time pilot I prolonged the coverage to interleaving.
- In Gold vibes only I borrowed a mantra coined by the excellent Patty Mills and utilized it to organisational culture.
- In The apex of innovation I isolated a variable that’s important to steady advancement.
- In The $100 hypothetical I in comparison can’t with won’t.
I’m keen to hear your sights between mine, so sense free of charge to insert a remark to just about every of the discussions.
If you previously have, I salute you!