As the exam dates are out, most of the students will be worried about their exam preparations like:
How to complete the vast syllabus on time? What are the essential topics for exams? How to score good marks? Which study material is best for board exams? Last but not least- Are NCERT books sufficient for the CBSE board exam.
With abundant study materials available, most of the students are confused about the right options and end up choosing the wrong study materials.
As per the expert’s suggestion and toppers guidance, the best way for preparing for the CBSE board exams is by practicing more Questions from NCERT books, including NCERT solutions for class 10, NCERT class 11 biology solutions and other NCERT class 12 books.
Here is some importance of NCERT books for CBSE Board exams.
- NCERT Books mainly focus on fundamentals and help students to get through with all fundamental concepts.
- All NCERT books are prepared by experts after extensive research on every topic. Almost all the topics in these books are explained in detail, in very simple language and lucidly.
- One of the major benefits of NCERT books is that many questions in the Board exams are directly fetched from these books.
- All the diagram-based questions in NCERT Biology books are explained effectively along with the labellings and flowcharts, which help students to understand and remember the biological processes efficiently and effectively without any confusion.
- In these books, students can find important questions from the point of exam view, previous year solved question papers, solved sample papers and a lot more.
- Students can find accurate solutions for all the chapters mentioned in NCERT textbooks. For example, NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 1 The Living World Class 11. In this NCERT solution, students can easily find solutions for the textbook questions. After extensive research on every topic, these solutions are prepared by the subject experts to provide appropriate and genuine information to the students. NCERT Solutions provide complete and thorough knowledge about the topic in an easy and simple language.
NCERT books strictly follow the CBSE curriculum, due to which these materials are more sufficient for the exam preparations. Along with the board exams, these study materials provide the foundation for board exams and different competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS, JEE, etc.
Hence these were some importance of NCERT books.
For those students who are preparing for their class 10, 11and 12 CBSE board exam and other competitive exams, then the best reference study material is the NCERT books. It is only sufficient to cover the entire CBSE syllabus.
Stay tuned with Myncert for more information on NCERT study materials along with essential tips and guidance for exam preparation. Students can also learn and practice for exams.