1. Blended Six
2. Maths Genie Mini Tests
Thanks to @pmyygrm for sharing the London Academy of Excellence’s A stage strategies of function and methods on TES. The methods incorporate various illustrations for each individual matter, with loads of house for learners to take notes in lessons. Some thoughts have been tailored from exam papers and from Madas means.
5. KS2 Spot the Blunder
Right here are a handful of matters you could possibly have missed:
- A variety of lecturers on Twitter have shared beneficial assets relating to the 2022 GCSE progress facts. I’m not sharing these assets on my blog site since I you should not want to copy perform remaining completed in other places. Colleen Young has penned a seriously helpful blog write-up collating the info and methods. Many thanks Colleen!
- Did you see @MrDraperMaths‘ outstanding weblog post about Cognitive Payload? It can be a ought to-study.
- Puzzle of the 7 days is again! The levels of competition began on Monday.
- I have been fast paced crafting two shows this 7 days: 1 for the MA Meeting which is in the Easter vacations, and a person for my #mathsted22 party which usually takes put in two months. I am delighted that I will be welcoming 130 maths lecturers to my university for an evening of CPD with myself and Steve Wren from Ofsted.
- My college is recruiting a maths instructor! It really is a amazing spot to function – we are a science-specialist complete faculty with superb conduct and attitudes. We will have Calendar year 11 for the to start with time up coming yr, and we will be environment up our Sixth Variety as well, so there will be prospects to train A stage the adhering to 12 months. It is an fascinating time to be part of. We welcome applications from both equally new and seasoned lecturers. The closing day is 7th March. Apply here, or electronic mail me to examine.
- Some of the assets in this put up have a GCSE revision emphasis, so it could possibly be a great time to remind you that I have an comprehensive collection of GCSE revision methods right here. This features a range of resources I have built myself, these kinds of as my revision mats which are acceptable for college students functioning at 4 diverse grade amounts (Grades 1 – 3, Grades 3 – 5, Grades 4 – 6 and Grades 6 – 9).
I’ll depart you with these puzzles for your students, shared by OCR on their hashtag #OCRmathsPuzzle.