Boston has the leading superior school in all of Massachusetts, according to U.S. News & Planet Report’s 2022 high university rankings, released on Tuesday.
Boston Latin School, yet again, was rated No. 1 in the commonwealth based mostly on 6 aspects: school readiness, reading and math proficiency, looking through and math performance, underserved pupil performance, faculty curriculum breadth, and graduation rates.
Notably, the 2022 rankings saw two much more Massachusetts constitution educational institutions split into the best 25 than the prior calendar year.
U.S. Information states its newest record is equivalent to its 2019, 2020, and 2021 studies because the methodology has frequently remained the exact, save for a handful of slight variations, the outlet claimed in a news release.
Knowledge employed to assist ascertain the rankings came from the U.S. Section of Education’s “Common Main of Information,” statewide assessment exam data, the College Board, and Intercontinental Baccalaureate, when relevant.
Nationally, Massachusetts was the “leading performer,” with the optimum proportion of colleges in the best 25 per cent, according to the publication.
Virtually 50 % of the state’s suitable higher colleges, or 47.9 %, were in the top rated quarter of all rankings. Connecticut adopted with 42.5 percent and Florida with 41.6 p.c.
Rhode Island positioned 8th with 32.7 per cent of its universities in the top 25 percent, New Hampshire ranked 12th with 28.6 p.c, and Vermont was 23rd with 23.1 %. Maine tied for 50th with 3.5 per cent mainly because it was the only point out that did not give U.S. News permission to use its Innovative Placement info in the rankings, the outlet said.
Right here are the top 25 faculties in Massachusetts, according to the rating:
- Boston Latin Faculty, Boston
- Innovative Math and Science Academy Constitution College, Marlborough
- Sturgis Constitution General public University, Hyannis
- Lexington Higher College, Lexington
- John D. O’Bryant College of Arithmetic and Science, Boston
- Boston Latin Academy, Boston
- Dover-Sherborn Regional Significant University, Dover
- Mystic Valley Regional Charter Faculty, Malden
- The Bromfield University, Harvard
- Weston Higher Faculty, Weston
- Hopkinton High School, Hopkinton
- Westwood Substantial School, Westwood
- Belmont Higher School, Belmont
- Pioneer Charter College of Science 2, Saugus
- Pioneer Charter Faculty of Science, Everett
- Excel Academy Charter School, East Boston
- Match Charter Public Faculty, Boston
- Acton-Boxborough Regional Superior Faculty, Acton
- Hampden Constitution University of Science, Chicopee
- Medfield Senior Substantial Faculty, Medfield
- Winchester Large Faculty, Winchester
- Neighborhood Charter Faculty of Cambridge, Cambridge
- Manchester Essex Regional Large College, Manchester
- Sharon Higher School, Sharon
- Westford Academy, Westford
Keep up to date on all the hottest information from Boston.com